10 May 2007

Circles, Junkitz and more circles...

I am still in love with circles and still working through my Junkitz stash! These are some layouts that I finished over the weekend:



This one was inspired by a Becky Fleck 'RoundMap', which I did for one of the May cyber crop challenges over at Scrap World. I won a voucher for this one (which I have already spent!) Thanks Melissa.



This one was done for a cyber crop challenge at Scrap Therapy. The criteria: scrap a celebration, use three or four of something, use circles or bling. Happy birthday Natalie!


And with the leftovers I made a few folded flowers to use on some cards!! Thanks heaps Vicki for your gorgeous flower technique.

EDITED 16/5/07:
Thank you to the scrappers who voted for my leftovers challenge! I won a small prize in the mail for this one. Thanks Natalie.

4 comments :

  1. Karen!!! You are doing so well. Congratulations on all the prizes and wins!!

    I am just loving your layouts. I'm a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles Karen! I'm loving doing circlular LO's as well.. so easy and such fun!

    Stunning work as always, love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you altered the photos of Jas & her uncle, love the colour gift. I love Jas' Yay LO, that is so beautiful.
    Congrats on your prizes, I wish I had your energy to keep up with all the challenges about the place.
    You should give Natalie's Make Believe Masters a whirl!!!!!!
    BTW I have a blog, in it's infancy, but one nevertheless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen, all those beautiful layouts!, you do the circle ones so well too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)