21 July 2007

Back to Reality - the first two weeks

I decided to have a go at the "Back to Reality" competition over at Scrap World... and so far I've completed two layouts. I was a bit worried I wouldn't quite 'get' the challenges, but it's been great so far ~ no prior knowledge or understanding of reality television required. The rules say I can't post my layouts on my blog, but I can link to the gallery. This is what I've done so far:

Week 1: Project Runway
Use fabric on a layout
Grandma's Flowers

Week 2: Survivor
Use only basic supplies - cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, alphas, chipboard, pens.
Sleeping Beauty

1 comment :

  1. Both of those layouts are gorgoeus. Well done.

    http://melanieadel.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)