22 August 2007

Little surprises

... are on their way to Kerry Murray, Kerry Lloyd and Lynn Cresswell. Enjoy your goodies and have fun paying it forward.

And thank you Manon for my second nomination as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. That is so cool. Manon is a CISter and totally rocks as August Guest Design Team member over at Crafting in Style.

I nominate... Mistra, because your scrapping continues to inspire me, and Kerry, because I am loving your latest layouts and your constantly updated blog. Pop the icon up on your blog, link back here, and nominate some other Rockin' Girls.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much Karen i'm honored that you piked me as a rockin girl and the rak also i'm stoked and i love checking out your stuff too. mwah Kerry xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)