12 November 2007

Crop with V

Over at Scrap with V I did some more cropping and chatting, and also hosted a game and a challenge.

Sarah's challenge:




Lea's challenge: Create a layout with a 'creative edge'.

I loved the idea of this but had a hard time coming up with something I was happy with. Lea - you will have to watch this space. I have started this one and it is a double challenge for me because it is purple too!


Annette's class: "Oh Christmas Tree"

I enjoyed the online class but didn't finish it. I have put a kit of materials together and I will sit down with a special little girl a bit closer to Christmas so we can make this together and use it for a table piece.
-

Vanessa's OTP challenge:

I just loved Vanessa's OTP challenge - and have started a couple of these ones for extra Christmas gifts. (No sharing yet... one might be for you...)

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)