12 March 2008

Oh dear...

... I have been tagged by Liz (and I will find a way to return the favour).

Here are the rules ->

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So... here's seven random facts:

1. There is nothing weird about me. I am perfectly normal, to the point of being boring, actually.
2. I used to switch between four different pairs of glasses until I underwent lasik a few years ago.
3. I would love to learn to surf.
4. I have been to Cabo da Roca
5. I will NOT turn 40 this year, unlike someone I know
6. Despite my numerous half-hearted attempts to quit, I am addicted to coffee
7. I cannot think of seven people to tag!

1 comment :

  1. LOL Karen - that was hitting below the belt with the "not turning 40" ahem ahem

    You boring - N E V E R!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)