16 January 2009

ADSR4 - Week 2

Another week, another two challenges.

Challenge 3 ~ "re-do" a layout. This was fun - I chose a traditional/paper layout from my gallery at Crafting in Style, and re-created it using digi: The background paper by Rhonna Farrer is from her "Magic Rainbows" kit at 2peas, and it's my current favourite digi thing.

Cute Li'l Bunny


Challenge 4 ~ "Art and Soul". The criteria were to use three different 'artsy' techniques to create something that's not your usual style, and include some heartfelt journalling. My 'artsy' elements were the doodled paper, the paint splashes and the Warhol-style photographs. This is so 'not me' but it was really fun!!

Crazy about you


Full credits for all the digital elements are included with the layouts in my NDISB gallery. Suffice to say I didn't create any of them, I'll leave that to the designers who know what they are doing!!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)