08 August 2009

Weekend scrapping

Over at Scrap Pile we're having a weekend scrap-fest as a farewell to the site in its current format. Justine has sold the business, and the new owner takes over next week. Past and present team members are hosting challenges and there's some fun games too.


Leah started the weekend off with a speed-scrap challenge. This was my layout, scrapped, photographed and uploaded in under 90 minutes:

Manly Harbour


Leone hosted a sketch challenge. This is my layout based on the sketch (and using up the scraps from my first layout):

Vista


My challenge is a monochromatic theme, and this is my sample layout:

3 comments :

  1. Is the flowers cut outs from the patterned paper? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look goreous, Karen! Love the colours in both of them! Thanks so much for taking part in my speed scrap too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a very "nature" isnpired creative time...all scenery piccies & beautiful blues & greens...they're all gorgeous...too beautiful to be in an album!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)