10 December 2009

Just another catchup

I'm not creating a lot this week. It's so HOT here, and I'm doing some yuk shifts at work, and it's adding up to being all too hard!!

So, today it's just another brief catch up with some November creations.

This is another one I created at the Scrap Boutique retreat, a speed scrap challenge:



The gorgeous butterflies were part of a gift from the very generous Aud, loving those so much and I'm going to be sad when I've got none left. They are a perfect match for the Kaisercraft 'Flutterby' paper. I can't believe that's stayed hidden in my stash so long either!

The second layout is from a challenge at Scrap Lounge. This one had to use three patterned papers, three different flowers, and three words in the title. It's also another contribution to the 2010 calendar that I'm making for my daughter for Christmas, featuring her pet guinea pigs:



I won a prize for this one, which should be arriving some time next week :)

1 comment :

  1. Hello :o)
    Can you please send me your adress to my e-mail? groogtore@yahoo.no
    I am gonna send you a little gift from Norway ;o)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)