21 March 2010

A touch of green

This weekend I've been going green - not all that unusual for me, but two consecutive projects, both with a green theme :)

The first one is a card -



# Crafty Sentiments ~ Challenge 9 ~ sketch + two designer papers (Sassafras Lass and Kaisercraft)
# Town Scrapper ~ Ribbons (American Craft) and rub-ons (Bo Bunny)
# Simon Says ~ A splash of green

I also used:  Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock, and "Sophie Feeding the Birds" stamp by Victoria Case, exclusive to The Town Scrapper.  THANK YOU Phebe for my new stamp!!


The second one is an 8x8 layout. It's been a while since I played over at a Scrap Lounge cybercrop, but I couldn't resist the monochromatic green challenge:


Click to enlarge

I used some more Smooch Spritz (love that stuff!), and just had to play with Spike - a cute digi-stamp from Some Odd Girl.

5 comments :

  1. I love that card Karen, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Karen!You rock green chickie!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh green is so working for you!! im all over that bottom layout! so true!! love teh lil monster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant Karen!!! You 'do' green so well and I love green as its my favourite colour too :D Where did you get your stamp from? its gorgeous!!!!! Do you use water colours or copics?
    Take care xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen, Sophie looks absolutely adorable. The card is just devine. Love the technique you used on the hat! Your green LO looks aweseome too. :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Townscrapper this week. Hugs, Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)