04 July 2010

First layouts for July

Fourth day of the month already... I can't keep up! 


This month at Scrap Pile I've been creating with MME 'Meadowlark'  papers and accessories.  My first layout for July is this one:


Click to enlarge

I loved putting this one together, and registered members at the forum can access step-by-step instructions for this layout free. It's my way of saying 'thank you' to the Scrap Pile ladies for your ongoing friendship and support :)


I'm also hosting the sketch this month:


 Digital credits: All elements are from CanDesigns 'A Mermaid's Heart' kit (no longer available)

Here's my sample layout:


Click to enlarge

Full details, including the additional criteria for the challenge, can be found in the forum.

1 comment :

  1. that top layout is just darling. such beauty! i love the coolness of the green.

    I adore your example of the sketch! I love the split title and your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)