06 July 2010

Playing with Dollies

Here's my first official 'assignment' as a designer for the Design Dollies - a sample layout for the 5th July colour challenge ~ using orange, yellow, green and white (or ivory):


Click to enlarge

It's an old photo but one of my favourites that I've never scrapped on a layout. Back in July 2008 I made a tag/medal with this photo, and my friend Ally scrapped a digital page for me in April 2008.

Design Dollies have three different prize packs up for grabs each month ~ one prize each for entries in the Colour Challenge (Mondays), Elements Challenge (Tuesdays) and Sketch Challenge (Thursdays). And if you combine each week's challenges into a single 'trifecta' creation by Sunday midnight of the same week, you receive one entry into each prize draw. Check out the blog for full details.

** Challenges are posted and due in US Eastern Standard Time **

4 comments :

  1. you ROCKED my first assignment for you, dahlink! and no worries about the rub-ons - i consider them a personal challenge, and i have actually bought some for myself... your gifties were totally thoughtful and appreciated, i assure you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! What a gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this..so preety.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.. I am not good at scrapping and love a great page... This is so sweet.. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)