14 September 2010

Colour, colour, colour

This week's Colour Challenge at Design Dollies is a bright, fun one - blue, green, red and orange.  I love playing with colour, and this one came together really easily once I discovered the old piece of Dream Street patterned paper in my stash:



I also added some metal accents for the September technique challenge over at Scrap Lounge - with the 'manly' criteria of using blue and metal.  Those little sentiment strips are from All My Memories and I think I must have acquired them when I first starting scrapping around six years ago.  I also recycled the packaging they came on (the kraft tag with the metal eyelet):



Peter is not really impressed with these photographs because he was badly in need of a haircut at the time! And you might recognise the photograph of Ella too, it's the same one that I used on my recent ATC.

1 comment :

  1. What a stunning layout Karen, just pops, those colours are amazing together and tell your hubby, the photos of him and Ella are gorgeous. I had guinea pigs growing up, gorgeous little animals, loving your layouts on the Nook too, hope to see you soon, Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)