19 October 2010

Green and silver

When I saw the Design Dollies Colour Challenge for this week - GREEN and SILVER, I fell in love with the combination straight away and knew which paper in my green folder that I would use. 



I used: Scribble Scrabble 'Bric-a-Brac Collection' paper, GlimmerMist 'Key Lime Pie', Stampin' Up ribbon, Banana Frog 'Sentimental Style' stamp set, Colorbox fluid chalk, Signo silver glitter pen.  The silver crochet'd flowers were made by someone very special to me - she's considering selling some, but for the moment is just making them for fun.

I'm entering my card at:

# Papertake Weekly ~ Three of a kind
# ABC Challenge ~ F is for ~ Flowers
# Craftalicious ~ Challenge 10 ~ Anything goes

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colour combo isn't it Karen! And a brilliant card...love the doily & pp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the colour combination Karen. Those silver crocheted flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeus and i like the color combos we don't see these colors very often.You did an amazing job.Great take on the flowers and thanks for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubYM:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous i love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the colour scheme is fab. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)