02 November 2010

AQUA, aqua everywhere...

It's November and my turn to host the monthly sketch challenge at Scrap Pile.

This is the sketch:



Digital credits: 
Ginger Scraps "Beach Glass" digital kit
Artisan shape from digiscrap.ch

This is my layout:


Click to enlarge

This is also my contribution for the first Design Dollies Colour Challenge for November.  The fabulous colour combination is: AQUA, YELLOW, RED and BLACK.  I went a bit heavy on the aqua but I couldn't resist the gorgeous Bo Bunny 'Gypsy' papers I found in my stash.  I loved this range and bought it maybe six months ago (??) then put it away somewhere safe and misplaced the package... and found it again only last week.

I'm entering this layout at:
# One Stop Craft ~ Challenge #104 ~ Anything goes


I used some of the aqua offcuts to make this card:


Click to enlarge

I'm entering my card at:
# C.R.A.F.T ~ Challenge 74 ~ Monochrome
Aqua, aqua, aqua - Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, and Dream Street papers
# ABC Challenge ~ G is for ~ Glitter
Lots of KindyGlitz 'Crystalina' on the wings and roses
# Lollipop Crafts ~ Challenge #13 ~ Embossing
I used Spellbinders to cut and emboss the butterflies
# Sentimental Sundays ~ Challenge #27 ~ Birthdays


UPDATE 8th Nov:
My card was chosen as one of the Top 3 at Lollipop Crafts!

9 comments :

  1. Wow...excellent colour. Very pretty card too. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your card is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining the Birthday challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely layout and brilliant colours. Thanks for joining the One Stop Card Crafts challenge this week, and joining the blog hop.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karen this is one superb LO the colours, design and pictures look ACE thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Gorgeous!Love your LO and Card!

    Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays! Hope to see you for the next challenge!

    Hugz

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in these! Gorgeous paper flowers on your card!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! i LOVE the color and the glitter accents!! Thank you for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific-beautiful card and fabulous scrapbook page! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a wonderful card - thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Embossing Challenge this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)