09 November 2010

Elements

Over at Design Dollies, founding Dollie Adina is taking a short break and I'm helping out for a little while hosting the Elements Challenge.  All the hard work has already been done for the November challenges; I'm just the game show hostess gracefully waving her arms around to point you in the right direction each week ;)

This week it's GETTING COLD - well, maybe it is in the Northern Hemisphere! The required elements are something cold and something glittery. This is mine:


Click to enlarge

Be sure to check out the other gorgeous creations by the Dollies. I'm also thrilled that Karen Wray is joining us as a Guest Dollie - she's a fabulous Aussie scrapper (from Canberra), whose blog I love to visit!

4 comments :

  1. Just fabulous Karen....I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull creation....love the flowers with the buttons. The drinks look pretty yum too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blushing now...

    I am definitely coming to your place just to partake of some of these cocktails, yum Strawberry daquiries. (I remember going to David Jones in the late 80's and they were handing them out as freebies to sell something - can't remeber what now - but we hung around for quite a while, ahh the good old days...)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you would make an amazing game show hostess too Karen,,,,I just love this stunning card, when you finish the house....I will make you one of these - with your instructions of course as I don't have a clue, but it looks super delicious. I just love the bright colours and the ribbon in this. I will pop over to Karen Wray's site, hope you and Jazi are well....Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)