28 January 2011

CRAFTy Thursday on a Friday

I missed CRAFT Challenge last week - my week just fell apart and it didn't happen. This week I did something a little bit different. The criteria is to create a gatefold card with tag insert - I used a bit of creative licence and did a 6x6 layout instead, inside a gatefold stand:




Click to enlarge

The image is 'Birds on a Branch' from this week's sponsor, Ai Factory, and I coloured it with watercolour pencils and used some more old stash from my offcuts folder (Basic Grey and Kaisercraft).

I'm entering my creation at:
# Scrap Lounge ~ January sketch
# One Stop Craft ~ Challenge 115 ~ More than one fold

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely love it, Karen!! And I do love that sunset photo and the cool folds. Nice work! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)