18 March 2011

A little bit of green

Yesterday was Saint Patrick's Day, and there have been lots of 'green' challenges happening all over blogland.  Despite our part-Irish heritage my family doesn't celebrate St Paddy's, but I do love green so I couldn't resist making a little something:



# Paper Sundaes ~ Challenge 60 ~ Keep it simple
# Sentimental Sunday Challenge 46 ~ Let's go green
# Going Grey with Scrap Creations ~ Anything goes

I used:  'BnW Stars' giftbox template from Toucan Scraps and sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers birthday set.  Papers are Dream Street 'Tea for Two - Green Tea' and a little offcut from a Collage Press 'Port Royal' paper.  Moss green wrinkled seam binding from Prairie Bird Boutique.  Vintage button from my stash.

1 comment :

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)