23 April 2011

Some sketch layouts

I've been itching to scrap for weeks now - I have lots of ideas, lots of motivation, lots of scrap goodies to play with... but almost NO free time :( On Friday night I 'speed scrapped' to scratch the itch, but today I was determined to take my time a bit and do some more!

This layout is based on the April sketch at Artful Delight:


Click to enlarge

It's also for:
# The Ribbon Girl ~ Red, white and blue
# Top Tip Tuesday ~ Open Challenge
My 'tip': ** Christmas products can look great on non-Christmas projects **   This frame from my old chipboard stash (KI Memories, Love Elsie 'Noel' set) was just the perfect colour for my layout.


The next one is a little bit Sassy... it's on the April sketch at Sassafras Lass blog and I was also inspired by this pic at Chicken Soup. I used some Mix & Mend goodies to create this:


Click to enlarge

Happy scrappy vibes happening!! 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful pages. I hope you get more time to make more soon. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These layouts are fab! I especially love that first one...all the elements are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - both of your lay-outs are great - the r/w/b one is very eyecatching - and I love the photo you've used and the pom pom trim. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)