14 July 2011

Butterfly, butterfly

Gosh, Thursdays seem to come around so fast!  This week at CRAFT Challenge the theme is 'Butterflies' and I had lots of ideas about what to create.  In the end I decided on another shabby chic card; I'm really enjoying playing around with this style:





The fussy-cut images are from Floppy Latte Designs Butterfly Dreams set. I also used:  Kraft cardstock, Cuttlebug 'Daisy Design' EF, a motif from Pink Paislee 'Butterfly Garden' paper, Prima 'Essentials 9' flowers, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon.

I'm entering my card at:
# By the Cute and Girly ~ Things with wings
# Bows'n'Berries ~ Kraft
# Lollipops Crafts ~ Anything Goes
# Simon Says ~ Anything Goes

12 comments :

  1. Karen this is SO beautiful!! You do this style so well!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is gorgeous!
    I love the shabby chic style and the design of your card is fantastic.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    Thank you for taking part in my candy and... good luck :O)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love those papers from Pink Paislee, I have them also :) Lovely arrangement with the flowers and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo hun this is ao beautiful, I love the shabby chic look, it's so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on this project. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so natural, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous butterfly card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the botanical feel to this... very pretty! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning! I love the overall design and each of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great detail on your card. It has a lovely nostalgic feel to it.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at the BTC&G "Things with Wings" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)