17 February 2012

No designer paper...

When I first started scrapping, I tended to shy away from patterned paper, but now my collection is so huge and varied that I rarely make anything without it. So, this week's theme at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge did push me a bit to look beyond my papers and use NO DESIGNER PAPER:



I used: Cuttlebug 'Jules Jewells' EF, and Affirmations quotation card

I'm also posting my card in the following challenges:

# Allsorts ~ Free & easy February
# Crafty Cardmakers ~ Monochrome magic

3 comments :

  1. What a lovely quotation - and of course a lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! thank you for playing "Monochrome Magic" at Crafty Carmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card like its simplicity. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)