24 January 2014

Amaroo Tavern and the C47

Today I scrapped two more pages for our family vacation album.

I realised I need to keep it simple if I have any hope of finishing the album this year.  So this one is a very basic 3-photo page.  The photos were taken at night without a tripod so aren't the best, but I still wanted to record the memory:




Challenge #3/2014 at Scrapbook Fantasies is to create a layout using transparency. I really like how the silver foil photo border on this transparency adds interest to an otherwise plain page:



Materials:
Pink Paislee Pop Fashion patterned papers
Lil Davis Away We Go cardstock journalling sticker
American Crafts Thickers - Smoothie foam alphabets
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers
Ruby Rock-it Vintage Beauty Foil ATC transparency

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The second page is a single photo layout based on Sketch #116 at Inspired Blueprints:



I kept the page very simple to keep the focus on the photograph.  My husband is an aviation buff so the C47 Dakota demanded a page of its own!

Materials:
Pink Paislee Pop Fashion patterned papers
Lil Davis Away We Go cardstock journalling stickers
American Crafts Thickers - Subway foam alphabets

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)