31 January 2014

Layout share...

This layout was inspired by Sketch #62 at My Scraps and More:



I made my own title using gesso'd bookpage paper.  I still love doodling on my layouts.

Materials:
Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden - Dragonflies patterned paer
K&Company Blue Awning patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Borders patterned paper
Carolee's Creations AdornIt - Cheerful alphabet stickers

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This layout was created using Sketch #118 at Inspired Blueprints:


Materials:
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Picket Fence patterned paper
7 Gypsies Avignon - Ecriture patterned paper
Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden - Dragonflies patterned paper
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe - Sweets patterned paper
EK Success Whale of a Punch - Retro Flower punch
Bazzill Basics Primula - Slate Blue paper flowers
Bazzill cardstock
Tim Holtz Grungeboard flourishes
ColorBox CatsEye - Olive fluid chalk
American Crafts Thickers - Poolside vinyl alphabets

2 comments :

  1. love your photos! thanks for playing along at inspired blueprints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute photos of those kangaroos. What a lovely way to create a title from bookpages.I'll have to remember that. And I agree doodling on lo's is so much fun, even if sometimes I am afraid it'll get in the wrong place and ruin my page :-)
    Thanks also for visiting me recently and leaving a sweet comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)