07 March 2014

Live with abandon

I'm sure the scrap-universe is conspiring to make me use purple...  This is the 123 Challenge for February:


Of course, I could just ignore it and move on to something else, but I do love a challenge!

Here's my creation:



Colour - yep, the dreaded purple is there...
Word - "spirit" included in the journalling above the photograph
Technique - I added texture with the textured/glitter embossed patterned paper, hand stitching and crocheted flower

Materials:
Bo Bunny Jazmyne - Twilight patterned paper
Lily Bee Designs Picket Fence sticker
Maya Road chipboard minibook page (used as template)
Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch

3 comments :

  1. This looks wonderful.. so glad you joined in with the challenge this month at 123 challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've conquered the purple! love the bold clean lines of your design, the fussy-cut leaves overlapping the photo and theat gorgeous crochet flower - thanks for playing with us at 1-2-3 this month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your use of the purple!! Your hand stitching and fussy cutting look great. I hope you'll join us at 123 again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)