24 April 2014

Birds of a feather

I was a bit stuck for a title for this layout; that was the best I could come up with!

My layout is based on the April sketch at Pretty Little Studio.  (I rotated the sketch 180ยบ)




I embellished with my own handmade paper roses, machine stitching, and lots of doodling: 



I'm submitting my layout at:
Berry7Bleu - Create a project using handmade flowers
Back Porch Memories - Make your own embellishment


Materials:
Bazzill cardstock
Kaisercraft Liore Valley - Japonica patterned paper
Carolee's Creations AdornIt - Tiny Blue alphabet stickers
American Crafts Thickers - Subway foam alphabets
Signo Angelic Colour - Blue gel pen
Signo Angelic Colour - Green gel pen

8 comments :

  1. This page just puts a big smile on my face! I love how Brandy is just sitting on Peter's shoulder! I love it! Excellent job on the handmade flowers...thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and what you did with the sketch!! Awesome flowers and fun photos! Thanks for joining in the Pretty Little Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining in our PLS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great photos and page - LOVE your handmade flowers - thanks for doing my challenge at Back Porch Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! You did a great job on the flowers! Great photo too! Thanks for playing with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and so creative! Love the blooms and your beautiful doodling of leaves and swirls! Very cute photo's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun page! I love your floral vines! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flowers! Great photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)