22 April 2014

Echo Park and sketches

I've been using up some of my Echo Park stash - and using some wonderful sketches too:

1>  This layout is based on the sketch layout at C'est Magnifique (I rotated the sketch 90º left, and used rectangles instead of ovals):



Materials:
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Delightful Doilies patterned paper
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Garden Gate patterned paper
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Bluebird patterned paper
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Elements Stickers



2>  I'm joining in a challenge at Mad About Scrappin for the first time.  This layout is based on the wonderful April sketch:



I left the title off my layout, because I think the sentiment sticker says it all.

Materials:
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Garden Trellis patterned paper
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Bluebird patterned paper
Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Elements Sticker
Green Tara 2.5cm flowers - Pink, Pale Pink & Batik Pink
Wild Orchid Open Roses - white

2 comments :

  1. You're right, the sentiment sticker is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!! Thanks so much for joining in over at Mad About Scrappin!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)