19 September 2014

2 girls...

I had fun with this layout, using up some more older stash (I doubt I'll ever run out!) and getting a little bit girly too:



I was inspired by these September Scrappy Friends challenges:

* Brenda's sketch ~ I simplified the sketch a litle bit, because the extra patterned paper behind wasn't working for my photograph.
* Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe ~ I used the middle vertical row {stitching, numbers, jewels}

I'm also submitting at Scrapbook Fantasies Weekly Challenge #36/2014 - Create a layout using stitching.  I have machine stitching around the photograph, and faux stitching for my border using a gel pen.
 
Materials:
Basic Grey Sublime - Raspberry Blue patterned paper
KI Memories Painter's Palette - Pink Bliss patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers - Giggles foam alphabets
Gin-X He Sings at Weddings - Table Nine patterned paper (fussy cut circles)
Felt doilies
Rhinestones - various oddments from my stash!

1 comment :

  1. great layout! love the big photo and the stitching! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)