13 September 2014

More brightness...

I've had a lot of bright papers and scraps on my desk in the past week, so I created a little gift card for the Clique Kits Anything Goes challenge ~ using Sketch #100 from Feeling Sketchy:



I have a recipient in mind, and I hope it brings a smile to her day :)

Also submitting my card at Butterfly Challenge this week; ever since unearthing my long lost butterfly punch, I've been putting butterflies on everything!

01/10/2014 EDIT TO ADD:  My card was one of the Top Picks at Feeling Sketchy!


5 comments :

  1. Your pink and orange look great together. I like the butterfly too. Glad you found your punch. There's nothing worse than miss laying an item that you just know is some where to hand if only you could find it! Thankyou for entering the Ugly Bug Ball. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and handwritten sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and I love how you added a pearl to the butterfly ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Karen - I love your colours together & textures.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)