15 September 2014

Wild Asparagus and a touch of glitter

I have been scrapping some more photographs from our trip to Sydney last month.  I really loved this one of the J-girl and her J-granny:



I used Sketch #277 from Creative Scrappers.  I dug through my stash and found some older My Mind's Eye papers, flower and twine, and added a touch of glitter card for the MME September challenge.

Over at Pinkfresh Studio there's also a challenge to create something with gold ~ perfect!

I don't scrap a lot using soft pinks, but I'm really happy with how this layout came together.  Here are some of my detail shots:





Materials:
MME Wild Asparagus - Sisters - Stripe/Red patterned paper
MME Wild Asparagus - So Pretty - Floral/Dark Pink patterned paper
MME Bohemia - Bliss crocheted flower
MME Miss Caroline - Dolled Up - Cute twine
My Memories glitter cardstock
My Memories butterfly punch
Heidi Swapp Centre of Attention - Metallic Pink chipboard alphabets
Tsukineko VersaCube - Bark ink

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)