19 October 2014

We are family

This is my DT reveal layout for Lasting Memories #213, where our theme is Lists Everywhere:



My list is very, very simple - a numbered list of all the kids' names!  {I just know that sometime in the future someone will want to know who is who!}  The list is tucked in behind the photograph and can be pulled out from the top of the page. I used a numbered journalling card to make it even simpler:



Materials:
My Memories Chevrons - Aqua patterned paper
Corrugated cardboard
Echo Park Life is Good journal cards
Echo Park Sweet Summertime journal card
Echo Park A Walk in the Park - Alpha Stickers numbers & letters
Carolee's Creations Adorn It - Tiny Worn Navy alphabet stickers
Imaginisce Bazzill Bling - Glitz large blossom

3 comments :

  1. This is such a good way to provide information Karen.The photo you used is exactly the sort of photos that non- arty family and friends will want to ask about and it is all there.

    Thank you for you comment on my Oops post....I love that "Scrapbook rules" ...if you ever believed there were have disappeared....to me it is always about creating and telling stories in a way that is meaningful and interesting...if my fingers get a little mucky so much the better!

    Be brave jump in ...after all ...it's just a bit of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cool idea for a list!! I hadn't thought of that! Awesome!!
    I love the elements on this page too, such warmth for the lovely family photo.. Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to use a list !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)